Is Adoption Right For You?
Family to Family Adoptions is here to help you in this time of crisis with your unplanned pregnancy. We specialize in helping young couples and single women to understand their options and decide if placement of their child is the right thing to do for them personally. If you decide that placement of your child is your best option, you have the opportunity to develop an individual adoption plan that best suits your needs and desires.
Adoption is a wonderful opportunity to unite two families for the benefit of this child. Your individual adoption plan includes:
- You choose the family to be the parents of your child in an open, semi open or closed situation.
- You get to meet them and develop a long lasting relationship with them for the sake of your child. It is your choice if you want the adoptive family in the delivery room, to hold the baby first, etc.
- We provide FREE housing for you, your children and the birth father if involved.
- Family to Family provides weekly allowances for food, clothing, and personal hygiene items during your pregnancy and for 6 weeks after placement.
- Use your own car, or staff transports you to and from services
- Assistance with medical insurance and pre and post natal medical services
- Individual counseling
- Life-time aftercare services
- Educational Assistance Program
Deciding to place your child with caring adoptive parents is the most loving and courageous thing you can do when you know that you are unprepared to parent because of your particular circumstances. You will experience many emotional ups and downs during this process and you may have lots of questions and uncertainties. Family to Family’s counselors are very experienced and will counsel with you in a caring and respectful manner to help you understand and deal with the issues that come up. Each person is different and has individual issues and circumstances. You are not a number with Family to Family… you are a mother experiencing a heroic sacrifice because you love your child and want it to be safe and happy.
Remember, adoption is two loving families sitting down to complete an adoption plan for the child that both of you already love. Family to Family would love to be a part of that decision and share that experience with you.
Learn more about the process of placement and review the forms that are required from the birth family by browsing our library of adoption information for birth parents.