We are proud to announce that on June 1, 2013, we expanded our agency to include a Foster Care Program! This program will allow us to serve more children, as well as individuals & families that want to assist in meeting the needs of children in transition. Through our foster care program, we will be serving children ages 0 – 17 that require a substitute home due to abuse and or neglect. To become a foster parent, you must:
- be at least 23 years of age
- have a clear criminal background check,
- have enough space to accommodate additional individuals in your home
- genuinely care for the well being of children and
- be willing to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment for children in your community
Family to Family is conducting foster care informational meetings now! You can contact the office at 281-342-4092 to make an appointment or send us a message through our Contact Us page.
Family to Family is a 501(c)(3) non-profit licensed agency founded by experienced professionals in the child advocacy field. We were licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services as a Child-Placing Agency on February 14, 2001. Since opening, we have placed 340 children with adoptive families. While we are delighted with what we have been able to accomplish to date, we understand that there is a need that is not being filled by adoption alone… hence, our new program!